Welcome to Veterans Services at Felician University! It is our privilege to provide veterans and their family members with assistance in transitioning from military service to university life. With personalized and caring support, we will help you achieve your educational goals, make career transitions, and connect with other veteran and military students. Use this site to find important information about veteran-related resources and services.
Felician University is a chapter under the National Student Veterans of America. As a student veteran at Felician you will be able to:
- Enter a degree program specifically designed for veteran students.
- Attend classes with other military and adult students.
- Benefit from campus programs such as Tutorial Services, Career Development, Library Services, Campus Ministry, and more.
- Apply ACE military credits toward your degree.
- Study full time in the evening with accelerated, eight-week sessions and qualify for full Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH).
- Reduce financial obligation of attending university with the Felician University Military Grant, available in addition to military educational benefit programs.
- Receive Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA): all currently serving members of the U.S. Military (Active Guard Reserve) are eligible for up to $4,000
Our Military Services staff is here to answer your questions and to make sure you receive the maximum financial benefits available to you as a Felician University veteran or active duty military student. You may qualify for tuition assistance benefits that you did not know existed! Please contact our Coordinator of Military Recruitment for more information.
“As a wife of a special forces soldier there are many struggles an Army family faces. On a daily basis I am a nurse, mother and army wife; but I was determined to go back to school and pursue my master’s degree as an MSN Family Nurse Practitioner. I am thankful that my husband’s past and continued service to this country has allowed me to do that. The Post 9/11 GI Bill allowed him to transfer his education eligibility to me so as I continue to support him in his career he can continue to support me in pursuing mine.”
“After four long, hard years in the military, I was sure that transitioning to college was going to be just as hard and grueling. The Veterans Services office at Felician College proved my assumptions wrong. They bent over backwards and made my transition from military to student life seem effortless. With their support, college doesn’t seem impossible or intangible anymore.” USN MM2 (SW)