Deployment Withdrawal Policy

If you are called to active duty or receive emergency activation/full deployment orders to active duty during a semester in progress or after admission but prior to the start of the term for which you are admitted, please notify the Veterans Student Support Specialist. This can be done in person or via email. The active duty orders must include the date you are to report for duty and the length of time of service. The official documentation is required in order to receive an official withdrawal.

An official withdrawal results in the assignment of “WD” for all classes, which does not factor into the GPA. Official withdrawal may impact Satisfactory Academic Progress and may adversely affect federal and state financial aid.

You cannot receive a withdrawal or a refund for semesters that have already been completed.

Standard or scheduled military training exercises do not qualify or meet the above established policy guidelines for obtaining an official withdrawal during any semester.