Employee development is an important strategic tool for your organization’s continued growth, prosperity, and ability to retain valuable employees. Help your employees achieve career success by providing educational opportunities through the Felician University Partnership Program. Felician offers a variety of academic programs in business, education, nursing, computer science and counseling psychology, to name a few.
Our Partnership Program provides special discounted tuition rates, convenient class times for full-time employees, and plenty of personal attention and support. Students gain valuable knowledge from the first day of class as they apply classroom learning to the work setting and vice versa, which leads to higher work engagement.
Felician University believes in building close relationships within local communities and is open to partnering with companies who support and help their employees. Felician University will work together with your company to identify specific organizational goals and build a program specifically for your needs.
Perks for Your Employees
- Work full time while earning degree. Attend evening, weekend and/or online classes.
- Save money! 30% discount off Felician tuition rate.
- Easy to get to class. Courses offered in Lodi and Rutherford, close to major highways, NJ Transit and NYC.
- Transfer your credits. Accept credits into both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Learn from the best! Outstanding professors with real-world experience. Felician is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Felician University Quick Stats
- Student to faculty ratio: 13:1
- Average class size: 15 students
- Students receiving financial aid: 92%
- Coeducational Catholic/Franciscan University
- Founded and sponsored by the Felician Sisters
- Only Franciscan University in New Jersey
- Total enrollment: 2,400
Looking for a place to hold a company event? Felician University rents spaces for meetings and conferences.
To learn more about availability, please visit conference & events services