Welcome to the Student Affairs Division of Felician University. Our goal is to provide our students with a quality out of class experience that supports and amplifies the teaching and learning process which is the heart of our University.
Students may choose from a wide range of opportunities which are designed to help them develop their leadership abilities; to be able to put into practice the concepts learned in the classroom; to become active members of the Felician Community; to make life-long friends and to have an enjoyable collegiate experience with great memories that will never end.
Student Affairs is comprised of:
- Residence Life: This office offers a safe living and learning environment for residents on the Rutherford Campus.
- Athletics: This office provides athletic competition for student-athletes as members of our NCAA Division II programs, Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference, as well as intermural events.
- Student Development and Engagement: This office provides a variety of social and educational programs to help students become fully engaged in university life.
- Center for Health: This office assists students who may experience illness by providing the services of nurse practitioners and referrals to medical facilities when needed.
- Career Development: This office assists student as they prepare for the professional phase of their adult lives with assistance with job searches, resume writing, interview techniques.
- Counseling Services: This office is available to assist students at times of stress or with any issue a student might deal with during their time as a student.
- Transportation: This office provides services to students as they travel between our two campuses, for educational and social trips and for our athletic teams.
Thank you for visiting the Student Affairs website. I invite you to explore our site to learn more about the services provided to the students of Felician University. You may also contact me or our Administrative Assistant with questions at 201-559-3564 or send us an e-mail. We will be happy to hear from you.
Dr. Ronald Gray
Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students
From campus safety and security to student wellness, our concern for our students extends past their academic standing. So whether they want to explore their spirituality with our various ministry programs, sharpen their academic tools, or develop social skills through campus activities and student government, we’ll provide the tools to guide them in their endeavors. We believe getting involved in everything and anything that interests you is a great way to get the most out of a Felician education.