Transfer Admissions

Why transfer students love Felician!

Whether you’ve taken a few classes or have earned your associate degree at a community college, Felician is a great place to finish your bachelor’s degree. We welcome more than 100 transfer students each year into our friendly, Felician community and work closely with you to ease your transition. We offer generous transfer scholarships, hands-on student services, and a great location – a short train ride to NYC!

You can afford Felician!

We can help you shrink the cost of finishing your degree. As an incoming transfer student you are automatically considered for a transfer scholarship. Members of Phi Theta Kappa will have an additional $3,500 added to the initial transfer scholarship award.

Transfer Scholarships  
Transfer up to 90 credits.

We won’t keep you waiting – you’ll receive your transfer credit evaluation within two weeks of submitting your transcripts.

Transferring your credits  
There’s still time to apply!
  1. Apply online to Felician through the Common Application or Felician’s online application. We accept applications throughout the year.
    Get Started Now – Apply Now  
  2. Submit official transcripts from all institutions you attended. Submit official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT scores if you have less than 24 college-level credits.
  3. If your previous institution was outside the United States, an evaluation completed by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) is required.
    How to Apply for International Students  
Student athletes – thinking of moving to a new program?

If you are a a student athlete finishing an associate degree at a community college, please become familiar with the rules for NCAA DII. Contact our coaches for more information.

Felician University Coach Directory  
Articulation Agreements with Community Colleges

Felician University has articulation agreements with several community colleges in New Jersey. If you are transferring from a community college, please contact the transfer counselor at your community college for more information.