Felician University will not grant transfer credit for previous university work not disclosed at the time of admission. Transfer credits to be awarded by the Transfer Evaluator are accepted on the following basis:
- Entire Associate in Arts and Sciences degree earned elsewhere.
- Up to 90 credits earned elsewhere, assuming credits are compatible with Felician University’s curriculum, to be applied toward a bachelor’s degree. No credit for grades below a “2.0” on a 4.0 scale (except for transfer students already in possession of a degree). The transfer credit awarded for courses in which a student earned a grade below a 2.0 as part of an associate’s degree program will be counted toward general education or elective requirements only.
- The institution must be accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the State of New Jersey and/or the U.S. Department of Education and are licensed to grant the bachelor’s degree or the associate’s degree.
- No more than half of the credits required for the major/minor may be accepted in transfer; any credits beyond will be accepted as elective credits.
- Felician University will evaluate academic courses on an individual basis, some courses may require additional evaluation by Departments and Programs. Courses where grades are assigned on a pass/fail basis; will be reviewed on a case by case basis and only awarded as elective credit.
- The last 30 credits (Residency Requirement) for any bachelor or associate degree program must be earned at Felician University.
- Courses are to be equal in credits (or equivalent). Courses that are on the quarter system will be converted.
- Military credit will be considered in accordance with the guidelines published by the American Council on Education (ACE).