Admission to Felician University is as personalized as your education. We recognize that selecting a university is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our staff is here to help you every step of the way. Feel free to give us a call at 201. 355-1465 if you have any questions or need any assistance during the application process.
To apply you will need to submit the following:
- Application for Adult Undergraduate Admission
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- All college transcripts (if applicable)
- Personal statement (required for Education applicants, optional for others)
- Proof of high school graduation, GED/IGCSE or copy of high school diploma*
- Teacher Education programs require 2 letters of recommendation and a personal statement
- Additional reading and/or writing evaluations may be required if applicants have not completed college-level English and/or math courses
- Accelerated Bachelor to BSN program applicants must also submit a career statement, two letters of recommendation, and verification of completion of pre-requisite coursework with a grade of C+ or better
- RN to BSN Fast track applicants must submit a copy of a valid and current New Jersey nursing license
- Nursing applicants: please contact the Office of Admissions for additional requirements
*Required for applicants to bachelor’s completion programs who have not previously completed any college coursework.
If you are an international student applicant, please visit the International Student Admissions page for more information on how to apply and to obtain an I-20. For more information, you may also write to the Office of International Programs at for more information.
When to Apply
Felician University offers rolling admission. This means we will accept applications on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
Generally, you should expect to receive an admission decision within approximately four weeks from the time we receive your completed application.
Once you have completed your application for admission, please send it to us at the following address:
Office of Adult Undergraduate Admission
One Felician Way
Rutherford, NJ 07070
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
Phone: 201. 355-1465
Fax: 201. 355-1443