Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) is a mandatory introductory program for all students enrolled for Fall 2020. You will discover academic expectations, develop a connection to your campus, and meet your fellow incoming classmates.
Select one of the three session options listed below to register online today!
- June 12-13, 2020 – https://connect.felician.edu/register/SOAR12020
- July 15-16, 2020 – https://connect.felician.edu/register/SOAR22020
- July 26-27, 2020 – https://connect.felician.edu/register/SOAR32020
Adult Undergraduate and Transfer SOAR sessions:
- August 15, 2020 – https://connect.felician.edu/register/ATSOAR12020
- August 18, 2020 – https://connect.felician.edu/register/ATSOAR22020
What to Expect
You can expect to have plenty of fun at orientation while learning all about Felician University. Get ready to:
- Meet with Faculty from your program
- Receive and Review your schedule
- Interact with the rest of your incoming classmates
- Participate in resource and academic programs to get you ready for your first day of classes!
Friends and outside guests are not allowed to join our program because SOAR is all about you, our student. We want you to experience The Felician Way and be prepared for your first day of the Fall semester.
You can apply for on-campus housing through Residence Life. The housing application opened on March 15th; however, the deadline to choose your own roommate has passed. For more information, please contact Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 201-559-3506.
SOAR is worth a one credit course and will be charged to your Fall Semester bursar’s bill. You must attend SOAR, WOW (Weekend of Welcome), and complete the co-curricular certificate program in order to receive your full credit.
If you have a concern, situation, or condition that might affect if and how you participate in SOAR, the Student Development and Engagement office will help coordinate any arrangements you may need. Call or email for this request prior to registering for SOAR.