Admission to Felician University is as personalized as your education. We recognize that selecting a university is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our staff is here to help you every step of the way. So, feel free to give us a call at 201. 355-1465 if you have any questions or need any assistance during the application process.
To apply you will need to submit the following:
- Application for Admission (apply online)
- Official High School transcripts or GED
- Official college transcript(s) (transfer applicants only)
- SAT I or ACT scores (Not required if you have graduated from high school one or more years ago or if you are an international student)
- Personal Statement (required for Nursing students, optional for others)
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher or school-based counselor (required for Nursing students, optional for others)
- $30 non-refundable application fee (check , money order made payable to Felician University, or online)
If you are an international student applicant, please visit the International Students Admission page for more information on how to apply and to obtain an I-20. You can also write to the Office of International Programs for more information.
When to Apply
Felician University offers rolling admission for all majors except Nursing. This means we will accept applications on an ongoing basis throughout the year. For Nursing students, please submit your application by:
- Nursing – February 15
Generally, you should expect to receive an admission decision in approximately three weeks after we have received your completed application.
Application for Readmission
Application Fee will be waived.
Once you have completed your application for admission, please send all outstanding documents to us at the following address:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
One Felician Way
Rutherford, New Jersey 07070