Learning at Felician University
Live and study at a university with a “small town” feel only 20 minutes from New York City! We have two suburban campuses – Rutherford and Lodi, New Jersey – where you will find a safe, supporting and caring community.
- Explore our undergrad degree options in the arts and sciences, business, education and nursing.
- Study in small classes (15 students per class) with dedicated and highly qualified faculty members.
- Learn more about our generous scholarships and grants.
- Explore campus activities, housing and services at Campus Life.
- Find out more about NCAA Division II athletic program – we have 14 teams!
Going Global at Felician University
- Enroll in our United Nations Fellows Program and attend conferences at the United Nations and meet diplomats from around the world.
- Study subjects more deeply and conduct independent research in our Honors Program.
- Looking for internship opportunities? Work with the Career Development Center.
- Take courses that include trips and Study Abroad opportunities to various countries.
- Gain valuable field experience in your chosen career area while you are a student.
Applying to Felician University
Start your story at Felician by applying online. Apply as early as you can to be considered for special scholarships and grants for international students.