School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 312D, Third floor
Phone: 201. 559-6232
- Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Certified Inpatient Obstetric Nurse, National Certification Corporation
- PhD, New York University Steinhardt School of Education Division of Nursing, New York, NY
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA
- BSN, Seton Hall University College of Nursing, South Orange, NJ
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Obstetrics, Women’s Health
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- Poster presentation entitled “Quiet Time Initiative” at the New Jersey Organization of Nurse Leaders’ 15th Annual Nursing Research Day “Nurse Leaders Shape Healthy Practice Environments Across Multi-Generations” June 9, 2017 at the New Jersey Hospital Association, Princeton, NJ. Co-presenters Gonzalez, Forde, Patterson.
- Poster presentation entitled “Quiet Time Initiative” at Clara Maass Medical Center Nursing Research Council’s Nursing Research Day “Nursing Research: Creating Meaningful Change One Study at a Time” May 19, 2017 at Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville, NJ. Co-presenters Gonzalez, Forde, Patterson, Clyne.
- Presented “Evaluating Evidence in Research” at Utilizing Evidence to Change Practice Research Conference at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ, October 21, 2016.
- “Peer education versus computer-based education: Improve utilization of library databases among direct care nurses”, Journal for Nurses in Professional Development, 33(4)2017, E1-E5. (Co-authors Gonzalez, Ancheta, Razal, Clyne)
- “Quiet Time Initiative” research study conducted 2016 at Clara Maass Medical Center by Clara Maass Medical Center’s Nursing Research Council team (Gonzalez, O’Brien-Barry, Ancheta, Razal, Clyne)
- “Peer Education versus Computer-Based Learning”, research study conducted 2015 at Clara Maass Medical Center by Clara Maass Medical Center’s Nursing Research Council team (Gonzalez, O’Brien-Barry, Ancheta, Razal, Clyne)