Associate Professor and Coordinator of Advanced Practice Clinica
School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 312A, Third floor
- Licensed in New Jersey
- Nationally Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, National Certification Corporation
- eLearning Certification, Felician University
- PhD, Columbia University School of Nursing, New York, NY
- MSN, Seton Hall University College of Nursing, South Orange, NJ
- BSN, Felician College, Lodi, NJ
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Women’s Healthcare
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- Barnabas Health System – Nursing Research Day – March 20, 2015 – Presented the following research presentations: “Searching for the Best Evidence – Getting to the Gold” and “Working Through the Evidence Maze”.
- Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health Research Day – October 21, 2016 – Presented the following research presentations: “Searching for the Best Evidence – Getting to the Gold” and “Evidence Based Practice – What is the Next Step?”
- Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative (BVMI) Staff Development Presentation at Holy Name Medical Center – October 19, 2015, “PHQ-9 – Patient Mental Health Questionnaire Collaborative Management”.
- Felician University – Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Chairperson – 2015-present.
- Drew University – PhD Chairperson – Felician University faculty – 2015-present.
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) – Abstract Reviewer – 2014 – present
- Text Book Reviewer – Advanced Nursing Research – Polit & Beck 2017 – Wolters-Kluwer publishers – August 2017.
- Manuscripts in progress to publish grant funded research entitled, “Culturally Competent Smoking Cessation Counseling Practices of College/University Healthcare Providers – A View from College/University Healthcare Providers and Students from Diverse/Ethnic Backgrounds” – UMDNJ Foundational Research Grant
- Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative (BVMI) – Women’s Health Team Leader for Patient Navigator Program Research Project – 2014-present.