Chair of Nurse Executive Track & Associate Professor
School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 312B, Third floor
Phone: 201. 559-6256
Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- PhD, Seton Hall University College of Education and Human Services, South Orange, NJ
- MSN, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- BSN, Gwynedd Mercy College, Gwynedd Valley, NJ
- ASN, Gwynedd Mercy College, Gwynedd Valley, NJ
Clinical Area of Specialization
- Pediatrics, Maternal-Child Nursing, Administration
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- Poster Presentation: “An innovative teaching/learning strategy to thread ethical concepts throughout doctoral program through the use of current non-fiction literature” presented at the AACN Doctoral Conference January, 2017 in San Diego, CA.
- Edmonson, C., Sumagaysay, D., Cueman, M., and Chappell, S. (September 2016). “The Nurse Leader Role in Crisis Management.” Journal of Nursing Administration. 46(9); 417 – 419.
- Edmonson, C., Sumagaysay, D., Cueman, M., and Chappell, S. (June, 2016). Crisis Management the Nurse Leader’s Role. Nurse Leader. 174- 176.