Assistant Director and Instructor
Nursing Resource and Simulation Center, EDC-304
Education Commons Building, Room 304, Rutherford campus
- Licensed in New Jersey
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator, Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- MSN, Felician University School of Nursing, Lodi, New Jersey
- BSN, Georgetown University School of Nursing, Washington, DC
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Neonatal Intensive Care, Nursing Education
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- “Building a State of the Art Simulation Center: Minimize Pitfalls while Maximizing Success“, co-presented at the 2017 Annual Conference of the International Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning in Washington, DC.
- “Infection Control and Patient Safety: Guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control”, presented at the RN/LPN Staff Development day for Bartley Health Care Nursing and Rehabilitation, September, 2017 in Jackson, New Jersey.
- “Documentation – Best Practices and Legal Issues”, presented at the RN/LPN Staff Development day for Bartley Health Care Nursing and Rehabilitation, September, 2017 in Jackson, New Jersey.