School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 316, Third floor
- Licensed in New Jersey
- Fellow, AACN Leadership for Academic Nursing Programs
- Certified Public Health Clinical Nurse Specialist, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Certified ELNEC Trainer for Core, Advanced Practice and Pediatric Palliative Care
- e-Learning Certification, Felician University
- PhD, Florida State University
- MA, Florida State University
- BA, Florida International University
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Public Health Nursing, Maternal Child Health
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- Felician University Institute for Gerontology abstract, “Creating a Cost Effective Institute for Gerontology in an Institution of Higher Education.” Team member, submitted to the American Society of Aging for presentation at the ASA conference in March2018.
- Felician University Institute for Gerontology Research Study, “Aging Expectations, Attitudes and Perceptions of College Students”, co-presenter with IFG Research Team at American Society of Aging Conference, March 2017, Chicago, Ill.
- Poster presentation, “An innovative teaching/learning strategy to thread ethical concepts throughout a doctoral program through the use of current non-fiction literature.” Co- presenter with M. Cueman, AACN Doctoral Conference, San Diego, CA February 19-21, 2017
- Vito, K. Analysis of the public health response to Ebola: Lessons Learned. Fifteenth Biennial
- Neuman Systems Model Symposium. June 19, 2015
- Minors, A. & Vito, K. Evidence-Based Intervention on Parental Risk Perception & Knowledge Awareness to Change Screening Behaviors on Childhood Lead Poisoning in Children Aged 1-5. Fifteenth Biennial Neuman Systems Model Symposium. June 19, 2015
- “Aging Expectations, Attitudes and Perceptions of College Students”, Felician University Institute for Gerontology (IFG) Research Team, 2017. Article submitted for publication 9/17.
- “Aging Expectations, Attitudes and Perceptions of College Students”, research study conducted March 2016 at Felician University by IFG Research Team (Shore, Campbell, Ferreira, Turi, Vito).
- Vito, K. Selected pediatric disorders. In Capriotti, T. & Frizzell, J. (Eds.), (2016). Pathophysiology: Introductory Concepts and Clinical Perspectives. Philadelphia: FA Davis