The Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology received a full, ten-year accreditation term from the Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Counsel (MPCAC).
Felician University was the first school in New Jersey to receive MPCAC accreditation.
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Council of Counseling Psychology Training Programs (CCPTP)
- Council of Colleges of Arts and Sciences
- Council of Masters in Counseling Training Programs (CMCTP)
- Masters in Counseling Accreditation Council (MCAC)
- Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council (MPCAC)
- New Jersey Big Data Alliance (NJBDA)
- New Jersey Counseling Association (NJCA)
- New Jersey Psychological Association (NJPA)