Licensed in New Jersey as RN and APN
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Obal Hall, Room 313, Third floor
- Desai, H (2017). The Role of A DNP Prepared Nurse Practitioner in Management Of Patients in the Clinical Observation Unit. Scientific Nursing Conference (Oral Podium Presentation Submitted for Global Nursing Conference June 19-21, 2017, Las Vegas, NV).
- Desai, H, Louie, K., Vargas, P., Fonju, P., Lubinski, D. (2017). Implementation of Transgender Healthcare Content In A Nurse Practitioner Program. The Doctor of Nursing Conference (Poster Abstract Submitted for National Conference September 13-15, 2017, New Orleans, LA)
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Clinical Area of Specialization: Family Practice, Primary Care, Emergency Medicine & Women’s Health
- Louie, K., Vargas, P., Desai, H., Fonju, P., & Lubinski, D. (May, 2018). Effectiveness of Transgender Care Content in a Nurse Practitioner Program. Journal of Nursing & Healthcare, (Vol 3, Issue 3), 1-4.
- Desai, H., & Marshall, B. (In Progress). Adapting, Developing, and Testing an Instrument: For Evaluation of Psychometric Properties of the Political Self-Advocacy Instrument in Nursing.