- Master of Arts in Education: Early Childhood & Special Education (P-3/Teacher of Students with Disabilities)
- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary & Special Education (K-6/Teacher of Students with Disabilities)
- Master of Arts in Education: Elementary & Special Education (K-6/ Teacher of Students with Disabilities) Middle School Endorsement (5-8)
- Master of Arts in Education: Secondary Education (K-12):
- Social Studies
* All teacher candidates must have an appropriate Liberal Arts/Math/Science Coursework (30 credits content), have a 3.0 cgpa, and must successfully pass the Praxis Core examination prior to the completion of Transition to Teaching.
**All teacher candidates must take and pass all required Praxis II Licensure examinations prior to student teaching. In accordance with the NJDOE regulations, all student teachers must complete a full year student teaching internship and successfully pass the Pearson edTPA to be issued licensure at the time of program completion.