|Master of Science in Nursing: Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care|
- Completed admissions application
- Master of Science in Nursing from a program accredited by a national accreditation agency with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- All official academic transcripts
- Registered professional nurse license in New Jersey
- Two professional and/or academic references
- Successful completion of graduate or undergraduate courses in:
- Health Assessment
- Completion of graduate course in Nursing Research
- A notarized copy of the photo page of a government-issued identification such as passport or driver’s license
- Personal statement
For International Students
- A minimum score of 79 on the Internet-based TOEFL or 550 on the paper-based TOEFL is required of graduates of non-English speaking countries.
- International academic credentials are reviewed by an international accrediting agency (World Education Services) on an individual basis.
Visit the graduate catalog for additional admissions criteria.