Associate Dean, Graduate Nursing
School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 312, Third floor
- Licensed in New Jersey as RN and APN
- Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- DNP, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
- Post-Master’s Certificate, William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
- MA, New York University, New York, NY
- BSN, William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Family Practice, Adult Practice, Primary Care
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- Van Dyk, E. (2017). Surveillance of Diabetes Risk to Promote Healthy Lifestyles in College Students. American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (Poster Abstract Submitted for National Conference June 26- July 1, 2018).
- Van Dyk, E, Tracy, J., Valentine-Maher, S. (2015). Description, application, and evaluation of a model to teach community-based and population health across diverse clinical experiences. Sigma Theta Tau International 2015 43rd Biennial Convention, November 7- 11, 2015, Las Vegas, NV.
- Peer Reviewer: National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) for abstract submitted for the 43rd Annual Meeting (2017).
- Van Dyk, E., Valentine-Maher, S. & Tracy, J. (2015). Evaluation of a model to support the teaching of population health and community-based care across diverse clinical experiences. Journal of Nursing Education, 54 (2), 97- 101.
- Valentine-Maher, S., Van Dyk, E., Aktan, N. & Bliss, J. (2014). Teaching population health and community-based care across diverse clinical experiences: Integration of conceptual pillars and constructivist learning. Journal of Nursing Education, 53 (3, Suppl.), S11- S18
- Van Dyk, E. (in progress). Promoting Healthy Lifestyles on Campus: Surveillance to reduce risk of developing prediabetes on campus.