Psychology & Gerontology
Dr. Perez-Lane holds licenses to practice Professional Psychology in the states of New York and New Jersey. Currently she serves as a consultant to the Saint John Neumann Seminary, and the Archdioceses of Newark New Jersey conducting psychological assessments.
- PsyD, New York University
- MA New York University
- MEd University of Puerto Rico
- BA University of Puerto Rico
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
Assessment and Counseling of Children and Young Adults, Preeschool Education, Neuorscience and Clinical Psychology
Courses Taught at Felician University
- PSYC 105 Life Span Development
- PSYC 201 Introduction to Child Development
- PSYC 307 Psychology of Sex and Gender
- PSYC 330 Multicultural Perspectives in Psycholgy
- PSYC 403 Psychology of Women
- PSYC 405 Childhood and Adolecent Devience
- PSYC 448 Field Practicum in Psychology
- PSYC 591 Child and Adolecent Counseling
- PSYC 597 Multicultural Perspectives in Counseling
- Identification of learning disabilities in bilingual/limited English proficient children
(PC Reports 7-94-7) New York University Psychoeducational Center. Perez, Awilda (1993).
- TEMAS: A screening measure for attention problems in school-age Hispanic children
(PC Reports 7-93-20) New York University Psychoeducational Center. Perez, Awilda (1993).
- Using WISC-R, Connors Scale and TEMAS in assessing ADHD.
- Paper presented at the 98th Annual Convention at the American Psychological Association, Boston, MA, August 10, 1990. Constantino, Guiseppe, A. Perez, G. Colon and R.G. Malgady.
- Assessment of attention deficit disorder using a thematic appreciation technique.
- Journal of Personality Assessment, 57 (1) 87-95. Constantino, Guiseppe, A. Perez, G. Colon and R.G. Malgady. (1991).
- Felician College, Assistant to Associate Professor (2006-present)
- University of Puerto Rico
- Bloomfield College,
- Felician College, Adjunct Professor