Education Commons 206
Rebecca Driscoll is the part-time librarian and Business liaison at the Rutherford Campus Library. Originally a native of Virginia, she has lived in New Jersey for the past six years (sans one year spent in San Diego for her husband’s work). Rebecca received her BA in History at Virginia Wesleyan University. Her time as a History student gave her a love for academic research, prompting her to pursue a Masters in Library & Information Studies from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Rebecca is a licensed Librarian in New Jersey. She has worked at Caldwell University as the Reference Services/Archives Librarian, and at The Lawrenceville School as the Project Archivist/Records Manager. She has a deep passion for helping students obtain lifelong information literacy skills that can benefit them during and after their academic careers.
Rebecca lives with her husband, Corey Roe, in Berkeley Heights. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, reading, counted cross-stitch, and hiking.
- BA, History from Virginia Wesleyan University
- MLIS from University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- “Recording Students’ Volunteer Work at Caldwell,” at the Consortium on Digital Resources Workshop, September 2015, Washington, D.C.
- “Sharing Campus History and Activities through Artstor’s Shared Shelf,” at the New Jersey Library Association Conference, May 2015, Atlantic City, NJ.
- LS-100: The Architecture of Information