Third-party providers are organizations that administer study abroad programs around the world, presenting a full package of room/board, tuition, insurance, special excursions and much more.
What’s your dream destination?
You will choose a program and take courses at a university or academic center abroad, including courses designed specifically for program participants. Third-party providers often offer internships and service-learning opportunities for students. Programs are offered for the academic year, semester, summer (4-8 weeks) and, in some cases, winter or J-term programs.
All programs are offered for university transfer credit and you will receive a transcript from the third-party provider or the institution abroad at the conclusion of the program. Only courses with a “C” or higher will transfer.
Learn more about the study abroad programs offered by partners and providers by visiting our Programs Guide:
- Arcadia University Center for Education Abroad
- CAPA International Education
- CIS Abroad
- DIS (Danish Institute for Study Abroad)
- IES Abroad (The Institute for the International Education of Students)
- IFSA Butler (Institute for Study Abroad at Butler University)
- SACI-Studio Arts Centers International
- TEAN-The Education Abroad Network