Partner Programs

Third-party providers are organizations that administer study abroad programs around the world, presenting a full package of room/board, tuition, insurance, special excursions and much more.

What’s your dream destination?

You will choose a program and take courses at a university or academic center abroad, including courses designed specifically for program participants. Third-party providers often offer internships and service-learning opportunities for students. Programs are offered for the academic year, semester, summer (4-8 weeks) and, in some cases, winter or J-term programs.

All programs are offered for university transfer credit and you will receive a transcript from the third-party provider or the institution abroad at the conclusion of the program. Only courses with a “C” or higher will transfer.

For more information or an application and credit evaluation form, please contact the Office of International Programs at 201.559.3518.
Learn more about scholarships for study abroad

Learn more about the study abroad programs offered by partners and providers by visiting our Programs Guide: