Welcome to The Middle States Self-Study Process page.
The Middle States self-study process offers various constituencies at Felician University the opportunity to research and analyze how the University meets its mission and goals.
For all stakeholders of the University the self-study activity provides an opportunity for reflection, improvement, and renewal. In its completion, the University expects the self-study will:
- Reaffirm accreditation.
- Provide evidence of Felician University’s focus on continuous improvement, especially as it pertains to student experiences.
- Engage the Felician University community in an inclusive and transparent self-appraisal process, which will also inform the next iteration of the Strategic Plan.
Steering Committee Members
- Dr. George Abaunza
- Ms. Francine Andrea
- Dr. Sylvia McGeary
- Mr. Tom Truchan
- Dr. Kaye Walter
- Dr. Mara Zukowski
Upcoming Middle States Self Study Information Sessions
Upcoming sessions will be held in the Obal Hall Lecture Hall.
- September 9, 2019 1:00 p.m.
- October 21, 2019 1:00 p.m.
- November 20, 2019 1:00 p.m.
- January 27, 2020 1:00 p.m.
- February 10, 2020 1:00 p.m.
- March 18, 2020 1:00 p.m.