|Master of Science in Nursing: Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care|
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a program accredited by a national accreditation agency and approved by the Board of Nursing with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Official transcripts of past collegiate work including post-baccalaureate work.
- Licensure as a registered professional nurse in New Jersey.
- Two professional and/or academic references.
- A notarized copy of the photo page of a government-issued identification such as passport or driver’s license.
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in:
- Nursing Research
- Health Assessment
- Personal statement
For International Students
- A minimum score of 79 on the Internet-based TOEFL or 550 on the paper-based TOEFL is required of graduates of non-English speaking countries.
- International academic credentials are reviewed by an international accrediting agency (World Education Services) on an individual basis.
View the graduate catalog for additional admissions criteria.