Types of Online Courses
- eCompanion – is a learning aid to an on-ground course but the entire course is taught face to face.
- Hybrid Course – is taught both on-ground and online.
- eCourse – is fully online, Undergraduate eCourses require an on-ground proctored final exam.
- Online Exam Policy
- Student Verification Policy for Undergraduate Fully Online Courses
- If you are registered and have no financial or health holds the Datatel system will automatically enroll you into Brightspace/D2L. You will receive access on the morning of the first day of class, unless otherwise noted by your instructor.
- Check your WebAdvisor account for the courses for which you are officially registered.
- Check your Felician email account for your logon instructions to Brightspace/D2L.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the add/drop period for traditional 15 week courses.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the first day the course begins for nontraditional semesters.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid or eCompanion after the add/drop period for traditional 15 week courses.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid after the first day the course begins for nontraditional semesters
- Cohort students contact your Program Coordinator directly for registration issues.
- What is my Felician University email account? What is my Webadvisor information? Contact the Felician University Help Desk or call 201.559.6165.
- What is my Brightspace/D2L ID and password? Contact the Brightspace/D2L HelpDesk or call 877.325.7778.
- What is my Brightspace/D2L login? Vist the Brightspace/D2L website.
Felician University is approved by the State of New Jersey to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.
Felician University’s Learning Management System Accessibility Standards D2L StatementAccessibility Standards Compliance
D2L is committed to reporting our web accessibility compliance openly and transparently. We believe that accessibility standards and laws are more than checklists and work with our client-led Accessibility Interest Group to ensure our Section 508 VPATs and WCAG 2.0 checklists are descriptive and accurate.
Brightspace Core Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) Checklist
Brightspace Core – Extended Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) 2005, we also have a Multi-Year Accessibility Plan (2014 – 2021) for D2L’s public-facing websites.
If you are having problems using this website, please email accessibility@D2L.com for assistance.