You are here
Do you enjoy working one-on-one with other people and possess clear communication skills? Consider a healthcare career as a Doctor of Audiology. You will be involved in the evaluation, treatment, and study of normal and impaired hearing mechanisms and perception. Audiologists evaluate the hearing abilities of individuals of all ages in school, medical and business settings.
In the accelerated pre-professional Audiology Program, you will spend three years at Felician University and earn your Bachelor of Science in Biology from Felician University upon successful completion of your first year of courses at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
- Complete 99 pre-professional credits in (50 credits in the General Education Commons Curriculum and 49 credits in the required pre-professional core) in three years at Felician.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Biology from Felician University upon successful completion of your first year of courses at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
- Earn your Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) upon completion of the remainder of the coursework (approximately three additional years), Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
Applying to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Advisors are available one-on-one and can help you navigate application time lines, requirements and program prerequisites.
- Notify Bloomsbury University of Pennsylvania of your intent to pursue the Audiology Program by the end of your first year of study at Felician.
- You must complete your coursework at Felician with a 3.000 GPA and earn a minimum of “C” in all specified math and science courses.
- Apply by February 15 of your junior year to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
- Provide three letters of recommendation.
- Submit GRE scores and/or TOEFL scores (for international students).
- Write a program application letter.
- Participate in an admissions interview.