You are here
Scholarships - International
Every international student admitted to an undergraduate or graduate program is automatically considered for a scholarship upon admission. We award academic scholarships based on a complete review of all your qualifications, including grades, standardized test scores (where applicable), extra-curricular activities, and overall potential to succeed.
English as a Second Language Alumni Scholarship
If you successfully complete our full-time English as a Second Language Program and apply to and are admitted into an undergraduate program at Felician, you will automatically receive a scholarship of $5,000 toward a bachelor’s degree program at Felician per each academic year of study. This scholarship is automatically renewed for up to four years.
Bachelor’s and ESL Academic Bridge Program Scholarships
If you apply and receive admission to our ESL Academic Bridge Program or a bachelor’s degree program at Felician, you will automatically be considered for the following scholarship awards:
International Student Scholarship Award: $10,000 - $15,000 per year
- Take the SATs and score at least a 980 on the Math and Evidence Based Reading and Writing scores.
- Have an equivalent to a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
International Student Scholarship Award: $5,000 - $10,000 per year
We understand a majority of international students do not take the SATs. The International Award does not require you to submit SAT scores and is awarded based on a complete review of the applicant’s qualifications.
International Transfer Scholarship: $4,500 - $15,000
- Have more than 12 credits of earned university credit (foreign or domestic).
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA in your university work.
Graduate Student Scholarship Award: $1,000
All incoming graduate international students qualify for this $1,000 award that is granted each academic year through completion of your program.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $3,500
- Awarded in addition to your International Transfer Scholarship
- Admitted students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society will be awarded an additional $3,500 in their scholarship award, for a maximum award possibility of $18,500.
Master’s Alumni Scholarship
Students who graduate from a Felician University undergraduate degree program are eligible for a $100 per credit discount toward their graduate degree at Felician University.