- A completed application.
- Submission of all official academic transcripts.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a nationally accredited program.
- Licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse. Applicants who are licensed in a state outside of New Jersey will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- The licensee cannot have any pending disciplinary action against their nursing license from any Board of Nursing.
- Students who are pursuing licensure as a Registered Nurse after graduation from their original nursing program are eligible for “conditional acceptance”. Students may take a maximum of 12 credits in the Fast Track program while awaiting licensure.
- Completion of 33 credits of liberal arts or science courses at an accredited institution with a grade of “C” or better.
Nursing courses (27 credits)
||Issues and Trends in Professional Nursing – 3 credits
||Health Assessment for RNs – 3 credits
||Ethical/Legal Issues in Health Care – 3 credits
||Health Care Policy and Politics – 3 credits
||Public Health and Disaster Management for RNs – 6 credits
||Leadership and Management for RNs – 6 credits
||Critique and Evaluation of Nursing Research – 3 credits
Non-Nursing and Liberal Arts courses (21 credits)
||Statistics I – 3 credits
||Pathophysiology – 3 credits
||Computer Applications for Health Care Professionals – 3 credits
||Moral and Spiritual Dimensions of Health Care – 3 credits
||Experiencing the Arts – 3 credits
||Business Dimensions of Health Care – 3 credits
||Technical Writing for the Professions – 3 credits
Total: 48 credits
Please note: Course offerings are subject to change.