Professor of Counseling Psychology
Assistant Vice President for Academic Student Services
Director of the Educational Opportunity Program
Adjunct Assistant Professor of History, Business and Social Sciences
Kirby Hall, Room 109
- EdD, Gerontology; Teachers College, Columbia University, May, 1983.
- MA in Education, Gerontology; Teachers College, Columbia University, January, 1980.
- MA in Education in Guidance and Counseling; Loyola University of the South, May, 1972.
- BS, Secondary Education; Loyola University of the South, May 1970.
- Dr. Guillory is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana. She has been a member of the faculty and administration of Felician for over 25 years. She is very active in community organizations and has served on several boards in the community. She received the CarePlusNJ Courage Award in 2006, The Felician University President’s Medallion in 2010 and received the Marquis Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement Award in 2017.
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Alzheimer’s Awareness, Age cohort differences. Mental health
Courses Taught at Felician University
- Introduction to Counseling
- Developmental Models of Personal Growth
- Addiction Counseling
- Counseling of Older Persons
- Adult Development and Aging
- Psychology of Life
- Introduction to Psychology
- Cultural Anthropology of Aging
- First Year Experience
- Spirituality, Religion and Aging, Holly Nelson-Becker, Sage Publishing, 2018, reviewer