Student Internship Checklist
Gain an internship
- Contact CDC staff to schedule an appointment to explore internship opportunities and learn about the internship process
- Start your internship search, you can do so by utilizing websites such as Handshake
- Student’s Résumé
Upload your résumé to Handshake
- Log in to Handshake
- Scroll down to documents on the left-hand side
- Click documents
- Upload your resume following the steps
PLEASE NOTE: Your internship contract will not be accepted if this step is skipped.
- Experiential Learning Agreement
Stop by the Career Development Center to pick up the Experiential Learning Agreement
- Stop by the CDC to complete your Learning Agreement located on Handshake
- Read the instructions carefully
- Submit for approval
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure all required information is available to complete and do not leave any required pertinent information blank. If you are having difficulty, please contact the Career Development Center.
Once all requirements are received, your information will go through an approval process; first through the Career Development Center, your employer, your faculty advisor, and finally, to the registrar, where registration will be completed.
Forms may be accessed by coming to the Career Development Center located on the Rutherford Campus in the Student Union Building room 4C.
Felician University has partnered with Handshake – an innovative, mobile-friendly career management platform – which allows you to explore your career interests, find amazing job and internship opportunities, and connect with great companies and non-profits.