Felician University has partnered with Handshake – an innovative, mobile-friendly career management platform – which allows you to explore your career interests, find amazing job and internship opportunities, and connect with great companies and non-profits.
- Easy to navigate, mobile platform that works on your phone.
- Personalized career recommendations based on your interests, experiences and major
- Internship, Part-Time, and Full-Time Job Postings for Felician Students
- Links to Relevant Career Articles and Resources
- Workshop, Employer Event and Career Fair Registration
- Career Advising Appointment Scheduling
How to Create a Profile
- Go to felician.joinhandshake.com and log into your account.
- Answer a few questions about your career preferences.
- Upload your resume!
- Create your Handshake profile, be sure to include:
- a professional profile pic
- work experience
We are excited to announce our transition to Handshake, an intuitive and innovative college recruiting platform that allows you to manage all your recruitment activities with Felician University on any device of your preference, including updating job postings, viewing applications, and more!
Sign in through felician.joinhandshake.com
Help with Handshake
- Review Handshake Support
- Participate in Handshake Training Videos
- Contact the Career Development Center at 201.559.3619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get started using Handshake?
Please review this Handshake Getting Started Article
How do I create a job posting?
Please review this Handshake Job Posting Article
How long will it take for my account to be approved?
Pending employer approvals will be approved within approximately 3-5 business days. If your request has not been processed within a week, please log into Handshake and check your notifications for any comments regarding your job posting. If you have any questions, please contact the CDC at email@example.com.
How do I reserve space for tabling or information sessions at Felician University?
To reserve a tabling space or information session, please email Careerdevelopmentcenter@felician.edu and include:
- Organization name and “Tabling” or “Information Session” in Subject
- Preferred date and time
- Targeted majors
- Job description, if applicable