Welcome to Handshake!
We are excited to announce our transition to Handshake, an intuitive and innovative college recruiting platform that allows you to manage all your recruitment activities with Felician University on any device of your preference, including updating job postings, viewing applications, and more!
Sign in through felician.joinhandshake.com
Help with Handshake
- Review Handshake Support
- Participate in Handshake Training Videos
- Contact the Career Development Center at 201.559.3619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I get started?
Please review this Handshake Getting Started Article
- How do I create a job posting?
Please review this Handshake Job Posting Article
- How long will it take for my account to be approved?
Pending employer approvals will be approved within approximately 3-5 business days. If your request has not been processed within a week, please log into Handshake and check your notifications for any comments regarding your job posting. If you have any questions, please contact the CDC at email@example.com.
- How do I reserve space for tabling or information sessions at Felician University?
To reserve a tabling space or information session, please email Careerdevelopmentcenter@felician.edu and include:
- Organization name and “Tabling” or “Information Session” in Subject
- Preferred date and timeTargeted majors
- Job description, if applicable
Conducting on-campus interviews is a cost effective and time-saving method to meet new, potential talent for your company. It takes only a few steps to set up a date to meet with several students during the course of a one-day visit to Felician University. Simply reserve a date, email the job description to our office, and upload to Handshake. Once students begin to apply, a customized schedule will be created for you.