Felician University is pleased to offer its RN/BSN Fast Track Program onsite at Middlesex County College. With our dual admission agreement, you may earn your A.S. in nursing at Middlesex County College, obtain your RN license, and seamlessly transition to the Felician on-campus RN/BSN program at MCC. If you successfully meet the graduation requirements for the MCC nursing program you will automatically be accepted into the Felician University RN/BSN program.
Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the 15-month RN/BSN Fast-Track Program is specifically designed to prepare nurses for leadership roles in client care and management.
- Earn your associate degree and bachelor’s degree onsite at MCC! A new cohort begins every August.
- Finish your degree in 15 months while working full time.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session, attending one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon.
- Offered at MCC on Thursdays throughout your program. Class time varies but you should be available 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is approximately 45% lower than the rate for traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- You may also enroll in Felician’s online RN/BSN program or enroll at one of our various locations where this program is offered. Ask us for details.
- A completed application
- All official college transcripts
- A copy of current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse licensure
- 33 liberal arts credits in addition to nursing courses