Assistant Professor and Coordinator of the APN Track
School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 300, Third floor
Phone: 201. 559-6001
- Licensed in New Jersey and New York
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health
- PhD, Florida State University
- MA, Florida State University
- BA, Florida International University
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Adult Health, Psychiatric Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders, Leadership, Management and Advocacy, Chronic/Catastrophic illness.
Professional Presentations/Scholarly Activities
- President, New Jersey State Nurses Association (2017-2019)
- “Addictions in the Health Professional Community”, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center Annual Behavioral Health Conference, October 24, 2017, Englewood NJ.
- “Innovations in Nursing Education”. Co-presented with Daingerfield, M., New Jersey State Nurses Association and Institute for Nursing Annual Convention October 12, 2017, Atlantic City NJ.
- “Strategies for Success: Get Out of Your Own Way to Succeed in Nursing”. New Jersey Nursing Students 65th Annual Convention, March 2, 2017, Atlantic City, NJ.
- “Bullying in Healthcare: The Dark Side of the Profession”. New Jersey State Nurses Association and Institute for Nursing Annual Convention October 12, 2016, Atlantic City NJ.
- “Human-Animal Bond: How Animals Play a Part in Health”. Older is Better Program, Felician University, December 9, 2016, Lodi NJ.
- Marshall, B., Evans, B., Hollema, C., and Napierkowski, D., July 2016 “Evaluating Post Master’s DNP Programs through the Boyer Model Lens.” Ann Nurs Pract 3(4):1056.
- Marshall, B., Evans, B. (contributor), Aug. 2017. Fast Facts for Managing Patients with a Psychiatric Disorder What RNs, NPs, and New Psych Nurses Need to Know. Springer Publishing Company, New York