School of Nursing
Obal Hall, Room 315, Third Floor
Phone: Ext. 1122
- Licensed in New Jersey and New York as RN and ANP
- Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner-American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP)-Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation
- PhD-University of Phoenix-Phoenix, AZ
- MS-NP-C-Saint Peter’s University-Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- BSN-William Paterson University-Wayne, NJ
Professional Presentations/ Scholarly Activities
- Exploring Nurses’ Perceptions of Dignity During End-of-Life Care:
- 2017 Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society 44Th Biennial Conference (Poster Abstract presented)
- Oncology 42nd Congress (Poster Abstract presented) 2017
- VA Health Care: Advanced Practice Educational Conference (Presentation) 2017
- William Paterson University Annual Research Conference (Presentation) -2016
Field(s) of Interest/Expertise
- Adult Practice Primary Care
- Oncology Adult Practice in Cancer Care
- Abstract Poster Published: Exploring Nurses’ Perceptions of Dignity During End-of-life Care: Virginia Repository: Sigma Theta Tau International -2017.
- Srinivas S, Paulin R, Abanonu C, Kim K, Soriano L, Tufail M, Kasimis B, Chang V, Duque L, Crump B, McPherson M et al. Clinical characteristics of multiple myeloma (MM) in Vietnam era (V) and non-Vietnam era veterans (Non-V). ASCO 2011 Scientific Meeting, J Clin Oncol 29: 2011 (suppl; abstr e18579).
- Barnes T, Wang TP, Zhong F, Chang VT, Gonzalez ML, Paz-Querubin ER, Crump B, McPherson M, Gandhi A, Kasimis B. Demographics and patterns of care for veterans with colorectal cancer. J Clin Oncol 30, 2012 (suppl; abstr e14124)
- Srinivas S, Chang VT, Floyd LC, Kasimis B, Gonzalez ML, McPherson M, Cogswell J, Crump B, Duque L, Paz-Querubin E. Comparison of clinical parameters and survival in Vietnam era (V) versus non-Vietnam era (non-V) veterans with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). J Clin Oncol 30, 2012 (suppl; abstr e18516).