Launch a career in healthcare management by developing the specialized skills and knowledge to handle the business side of the medical field – something not always available in traditional management programs. Felician University offers its accelerated Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration program delivered onsite at Raritan Valley Community College to help you meet your education goals. You will learn about the planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling of activities and resources in various types of healthcare institutions and agencies.
- Earn your associate degree at RVCC and seamlessly transition to the Felician onsite Healthcare Administration bachelor’s completion program.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session by taking one evening class and one online class.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- Work on case studies individually and in teams, making class presentations and completing written assignments to strengthen your communication skills.
- Build a portfolio demonstrating mastery of the core competencies and present your portfolio during the capstone course.
- Felician University business programs are accredited or approved by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Completed application
- All official college transcripts
- Prerequisite courses
|Felician Course||RVCC Course Equivalent|
|MKT 100 Fundamentals of Marketing||MRKT 101 at RVCC|
|MGT 100 Fundamentals of Management||BUSI 112 at RVCC|
|MATH 160 College Algebra||MATH 112 at RVCC|
|ACC 100 Principles of Financial Accounting I||ACCT 101 at RVCC|
|ACC 200 Principles of Managerial Accounting||ACC 104 at RVCC|
|ECON 200 Macroeconomics||ECON 101 at RVCC|
|ECON 220 Microeconomics||ECON 202 at RVCC|
|BU 310 Business Law I||BUSI 131 at RVCC|
|BU 315 Business Law II||BUSI 132 at RVCC|
|Corporate Financial Management||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Intro to Research and Analysis using Statistics||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Business Policy||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Business Capstone||Felician Course at RVCC|
MAJOR REQUIREMENTS – HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION
|Principles of Healthcare Administration||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Organizational Behavior in Healthcare Settings||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Human Resource Management in Healthcare||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Ethics and Legal Issues in Healthcare||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Healthcare Information Systems, Management of Data Protection and Regulatory Compliance||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Delivery of Quality Care||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Healthcare Policy||Felician Course at RVCC|
|Business or Nursing Elective||Felician Course at RVCC|
*Some additional course requirements may be fulfilled through approved courses at RVCC.