Both an art and a science, the study of marketing will introduce you to all the major marketing trends, techniques and studies you will use to develop, price, promote, distribute and sell products and services. Our curriculum is designed to provide you with a strong background in marketing and business to prepare you for the wide variety of marketing careers available in brand management, small business marketing, selling and sales management, and business-to-business marketing.
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.