Throughout the coursework, you will learn the theoretical and practical approach to business management, and what is required to capably solve problems, manage resources, and oversee staff on a daily basis.
The Degree Completion Program in Management at Felician University combines courses in leadership and management with core business courses, providing its graduates with a strong foundation in management as well as business competencies in:
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
|Director –Supply Chain Management
$76,603 – $175,355
|Retail General Manager
$34,481 – $97,519
|General Operations Manager
$30,004 – $120,481
$40,504 – $103,233