The Degree Completion Program in Business Administration at Felician University combines specialty courses in marketing, accounting, and organizational behavior with core business courses, providing its graduates with a strong foundation in administration as well as core business competencies in:
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
|Human Resources Manager
$41,587 – $86,972
|Branch Manager – Banking
$40,110 – $84,880
$39,879 – $90,515
$29,348 – $68,543