You will learn about the planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling of activities and resources in various types of healthcare institutions and agencies.
The Degree Completion Program in Healthcare Administration at Felician University combines specialty courses in healthcare information systems, human resource management, and healthcare policy with core business courses, providing its graduates with a strong foundation in administration as well as core business competencies in:
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
|Medical Staff Credentialing Director
$113,875 – $131,752
|Professional Services Director
$157,763 – $217,244
|Nursing Home Administrator
$87,721 – $116,991
|Risk Management Director
$96,582 – $127,450
|Employee Health Services Manager
$94,304 – $119,163