If you are analytical, detail-oriented and possess good math skills, you should consider pursing a degree in accounting. The field of accounting is changing dramatically due to new tax laws, shifting technology and the globalization of business. The demand for graduates with expertise in accounting is surging. This degree is appropriate if you hope to someday take the CPA exam or enter the field of professional accounting.
The Degree Completion Program in Accounting at Felician University combines a broad business foundation with a concentration of specialized accounting courses, providing its graduates with a thorough technical knowledge of accounting as well as core business competencies in:
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs. Specific accounting courses are offered in 16-week sessions.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 90 transfer credits toward your degree.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
|Entry Level Accountant
$43,359 – $53,316
|Financial Analysis Manager
$97,722 – $124,397
$123,538 – $158,764
|Chief Division Controller
$140,077 – $197,444