Experience the United Nations. The Felician Way.
HUM 201 Intro to UN: International Relations & Global Affairs
- Explore, identify, and live the United Nations’ role
- Learn about international relations and global affairs
- Understand international perspectives and discover the interdependency of the world
- Taught by Professor HRH Prince Adnan El-Hashemite, a recognized authority in global affairs with years of experience in the United Nations
Early Spring Session:
- Jan 13, 2020- March 8, 2020
- Late Spring Session: March 16, 2020- May 10, 2020
Come stay at Felician and Visit the United Nations
- Travel to New York City to see how the United Nations operates
- Explore our historic 145-year-old castle
- Discover our Rutherford and Lodi campuses just a few miles outside of NYC
Stay from May 16, 2020- May 30 to experience The Felician Way and attend UN events.
- Cost: $2200 + travel expenses
To register or learn more about this special opportunity, please contact:
Marybeth O’Flanagan at OflanaganM@felician.edu.