2020 2-Week UN Summer English Language Camp
**Must Contact for a Contract**
Develop your English Language Skills with a United Nations focus at Felician University.
Located only 20 minutes from NYC!
The 2020 program runs from
Thursday July 23rd – Thursday August 6th (2 Weeks)
Students are expected to arrive on campus on their confirmed first day (July 23rd) and depart on August 6th. Due to high demand for on-campus housing, early arrivals and late departures are not accepted under any circumstances.
$2,800 per student *USD
March 1, 2020
Payment Due Date
May 1, 2020
The Experience of a Lifetime!
Felician University is proud to present our Summer ESL High School Camp! We offer a cultural experience filled with English language UN study, off-campus trips and fun activities.
- Intensive English language study with UN emphasis
- On-campus housing & food
- Included Activities:
- 4 Full Day Trips to New York City
- 4 Other Half Day Trips
- 1 full Day Trip to Washington D.C.
- And other evening activities!
- Sample Activities in NYC:
- Empire State Building
- American Museum of Natural History
- Metropolitan Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
The program price includes:
- Newark airport pick-up & drop off service (for groups of 10+ only)
- Tuition for 15 hours per week of English language courses
- Housing & Meals
- Class materials
- All costs related to activities included in this program (tickets, gratuities, and transportation to/from venues)
* Chaperones are required to come with students for this program. For every 15 students, 1 chaperone. Chaperone fee is $600
* Meals included are Monday-Friday: Breakfast, lunch & dinner and Saturday/Sunday: Brunch & Dinner
* Airline tickets, health insurance and any individual travel expenses are not included in the cost of this program
Students are placed with another camp participant of the same gender in double rooms with a bathroom shared between two rooms.
Application and Payment
- Applications for the ESL Program must be received no later than March 1, 2020
- Payment is due in full by May 1, 2020
- All payments must be made in U.S. dollars
A full refund will be given for any applicant who cancels prior to June 1. Any cancellations received between June 1 and June 30 will receive a refund of 50% of the total cost. Refunds will not be rewarded for cancellations received after June 30.
- 15 hours of core English classes per week. Exact class schedule is shared when group arrive
- Students are expected to arrive and depart on the exact dates listed. We cannot accommodate early arrivals or late departures under any circumstances
- Free airport pick-up and drop-off to Newark Liberty Airport is included in the package for groups of 10+; for John F. Kennedy Airport or La Guardia Airport an extra $150 fee (each way) per student and per chaperone will be assessed
For additional information, please contact:
Office of International Programs
One Felician Way
Rutherford, NJ 07070