Dr. Prisco holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona (1979) with highest distinction, an M.B.A degree in Finance from Fordham University (1984), and a Ph.D. in Economics and Education from Columbia University (2000).
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Anne Prisco brings a unique combination of administrative skills and academic experience in higher education. Collectively she has served as an administrator, faculty member, researcher, and consultant.
Dr. Prisco is successfully leading Felician University through a transformational period. These changes encompass curricular developments, facilities enhancements, and adoption of a strategic plan that honors Felician Franciscan values and prepares the University for a promising future – “A 21st Century Education Based on Timeless Values.” She wants to ensure that the University is positioned to provide its students with a high quality affordable education for many years to come, enabling them to fulfill their personal and professional goals, contribute meaningfully to society, and embrace lifelong learning.
Along with her passion for higher education and service to the Felician University community, Dr. Prisco serves in various professional and civic roles including:
- National Association for Independent Colleges and Universities: Board; Student Aid Committee
- Association of Franciscan Colleges and Universities: Board
- Excelencia in Education: Founding President for Hispanic Student Success
- Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference: Trustee
- Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey: Trustee; Education and Finance Committees
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of New Jersey: Trustee
- New Jersey President‘s Council: Trustee; Transfer Committee
- Bergen County Workforce Development Board
- Meadowlands Regional Chamber of Commerce: Trustee; and Education and Workforce Development Committee
- City of Newark Learning Collaborative: Trustee