- 10-20 hours a week
- Nursing Resource and Simulation Center
- February 27, 2020
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- A current New Jersey RN license.
- Recent clinical experience.
- Clinical experience precepting and/or teaching.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word and Excel)
- Experience with simulation learning modalities.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
The following list indicates the general nature and level of work required in this position. This is not a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required for the operation of the NRSC based on faculty and students needs. Other related duties required for operating the NRSC may be assigned by the Associate Dean.
- Supports the functioning of the NRSC, including physical plant, teaching materials and equipment/supplies.
- Coordinates activities needed to assist faculty in teaching and demonstrating clinical skills to students.
- Monitors the use of supplies and equipment in the NRC by students and faculty.
- Assists students with the practice of technical skills and computer lab use.
- Assists with maintaining an updated inventory of equipment and supplies and processing of replacement orders.
- Assists with activities related to the administration of Examinations, including but not limited to, proctoring, ordering supplies and downloading of the tests.
- Maintains accurate student practice records/files, including sign in sheet and remediation request forms.
- Completes related duties as assigned by Associate Dean.
Frances Mal at firstname.lastname@example.org