Felician University is offering exciting opportunities for Adjunct Professors in History for the 2018-2019 academic year. Under the mentorship of full-time faculty, adjunct instructors will provide classroom experiences grounded in “best practices” for higher education and their respective disciplines.
- Part-time, 1-2 courses per semester during the 2018-2019 academic year, maximum 3 days per week. Day and evening classes available.
- School of Arts and Sciences, Undergraduate History Department
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Master’s Degree in History
- Teaching experience, preferably at the baccalaureate and graduate levels.
Send cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information for (two) 2 professional references electronically or via USPS to the Associate Dean or via USPS to:
Dr. Manuel Ferreira
Associate Dean of Mathematics, Computer, Natural and Social Sciences
School of Arts and Sciences
262 South Main Street
Lodi, New Jersey 07644
Commensurate with rank and experience
January 2019, Review of candidate materials will begin immediately.