The School of Nursing at Felician University is currently seeking full-time nursing faculty to join an energetic campus community and distinguished nursing faculty whose excellence is reflected in its mission, diversity and success. We are seeking nursing faculty with expertise in the following areas for the BSN Nursing program:
- Community/Public Health
- Mental Health
- Full-time, 10-month, Exempt
- School of Nursing
- Master’s degree with major in Nursing required, Doctoral Degree (EdD, PhD,DNP preferred
- New Jersey RN License
- Teaching experience in an undergraduate baccalaureate nursing program
- Recent clinical experience
- Certification in area of specialization preferred
Academic rank and salary are based upon education and previous teaching experience.
Review of candidate materials will begin immediately. Send cover letter and curriculum vitae addressing your qualifications to Dr. Elizabeth Zweighaft, Associate Dean, Department of Prelicensure Nursing at email@example.com.
Commensurate with education and experience