You are here
Online and Hybrid Learning
Online Degrees and Certificates
- Graduate Programs in Religious Education
- MSN: Family or Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Post Masters Certificate: Adult Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner
Types of Online Courses:
- eCompanion - is a learning aid to an on-ground course but the entire course is taught face to face.
- Hybrid Course - is taught both on-ground and online. There is a technology fee for hybrid courses.
- eCourse - is fully online, Undergraduate eCourses require an on-ground proctored final exam. There is a technology fee for fully online courses.
- If you are registered and have no financial or health holds the Datatel system will automatically enroll you into eCollege. You gain access within 24 hours of your official registration.
- Check your WebAdvisor account for the courses for which you are officially registered.
- Check your Felician email account for your logon instructions to eCollege.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the first day the course begins.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid or eCompanion after the add/drop period.
- Cohort students contact your Program Coordinator directly for registration issues.