No matter what program you are pursuing at Felician, you will find caring and dedicated faculty, who will know your name and help guide you every step of the way. At Felician College personal attention is our hallmark. It is at the heart of all we do, and it is the foundation that cements our academic excellence. Our classes are small, on average 13 students, so you will really have the opportunity to learn and be engaged in the classroom.
International StudentsSection Menu
All students will need to submit:
- A completed application for your program of study; Undergraduate (Bachelor’s), Graduate (Master’s), or ACES ESL program
Application fee (non-refundable): pay online here
- $30 for Undergraduate students and ACES program
- $40 for Graduate Students
- Application for Form I-20 and financial certification (if you wish to receive an I-20) see Form I-20 & Student Visa page
- Copy of passport information page
In addition, Undergraduate and Graduate applicants will need to submit:
- Official copies of transcripts in English for all previously attended institutions
For Graduate applicants, a credential evaluation for all foreign university transcripts provided is required.
- We accept any service who is a member of NACES. www.naces.org.
For Transfer students, a credential evaluation of all foreign post-secondary school transcripts is required to be evaluated for transfer credits.
- The evaluation can be submitted after a student is admitted, but before arrival on campus.
- We accept any service who is a member of NACES. www.naces.org
- Personal statement, resume, or letters of recommendation (requirements vary by program)
Standardized Test Scores:
- SAT/ACT scores are not required from international undergraduate students, but are highly recommended in order to qualify for higher scholarship awards.
- GMAT/GRE/MAT, as required by your graduate program
English Proficiency Exam:
TOEFL IBT Paper-Based TOEFL IELTS OTHER Undergraduate 61 500 5.5 400 on SAT CR Graduate 79 550 6.5 N/A
A TOEFL/IELTS exam is not required from those that meet AT LEAST ONE of the following:
Graduated high school or completed at least one year at an institution in one of the following English speaking countries:
|Barbados||Kenya||St. Chrisopher (St. Kitts)|
|Canada (except Quebec)||Malta||Tanzania|
|Gambia||New Zealand||United Kingdom|
|Grenada||Papua New Guinnea||Zimbabwe|
Earned a C or better in an English 101 course from an American university or received a score of four or higher on the AP English exam.
Obtained an ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112 Completion Certificate within the past two years.
- Completed our ACES level 5 and passed an internal English exam *conditional admission available, see below